четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

fishing missouri report river




Perhaps. I hatched a plan. I want to follow through. Iapos;ve tried something similar 3 times already and gave up part way through. I was afraid to say anything because of that fact. Also, I didnapos;t want to be told I was crazy or I wonapos;t be able to do it. This time I have recruited friends. Iapos;ve selected a race. If they would just announce the date I would sign up. Now? I am determined. I told my oldest friend. If anyone was going to be either straight up supportive or brutally honest it was her. The response? You never do anything little. So neither truly supportive nor calling me crazy. Hobe was waiting for my random comments to take true form.

I will admit to being somewhat terrified, but when I think about it, I want the feeling of crossing the finish line.

I am going to run an ultra. The one Iapos;ve picked is a 50k, some donapos;t consider a race an ultra unless it is 50 miles or over. According to the reviews I think anyone would say it qualifies even if the distance is "short". One guy who has done over 20 ultras said it was his hardest race, harder than his 100 miler.

It is a three lap deal, and they have a 10.35 mile, 20.7 mile or 50k option. They reserve the right to yank you off the course for any reason, including time. I have decided the only way I am not finishing 3 laps is if they pull me. The most likely reason for this time. There is a 10 hour time limit. I have to finish the first 2 laps under 7 hours or they wonapos;t let me start the final one.

I am alternately learning how unprepared I am and how well off I am. I have a feeling I will need to get thoughts out here, mostly if I need to complain. I think in a real conversation if I express doubts they will be encouraged rather than discouraged.

Current fears: my knee wonapos;t hold up (historically it swells to where I cannot bend it -at all, stairs are impossible except on my butt hours after a 10 mile run - the reason Iapos;ve stopped previous marathon training)
February is cold.
I am about to make an ass of myself making proclamations and declarations that I canapos;t follow through.
I still havenapos;t done a 10 mile run on the training program.

positives: I am focused on the feeling of accomplishment, I love the idea of someone ordinary doing something extraordinary. It is a cool t-shirt, and a cooler name - Psycho Wyco. Even with a few stops to um, visit with nature I was able to do my 8 mile trail run on a similar type trail in under 2 hours. My trail skills can only get better.

car insurance kentucky online, fishing missouri report river, fishing missouri report, fishing missouri rainbow river trout, fishing missouri permit, fishing mississippi river walleye.



Комментариев нет: