воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

disconnect saddlebags




Life, Wednesday, 9.30PM, Channel Ten. Watch it

Haha my dad and I fight heaps. Iapos;m in a bit of a snit today because Iapos;ve been forced into rearranging my entire room, since my sister can hear my television through the wall, apparently. And I got my dad in to help me get some wires out from under the bed, and he was being his usually whiny self and complained about how heavy it was. So I said it was his fault for getting me an ugly-ass ghetto eighties bed, and it erupted into this whole argument. Weapos;re both way too stubborn and temperamental to be around each other when weapos;re both hot, tired, fed up and grumpy.

Either way the wires are out, even though I ended up saying apos;now get out of my room before I fucking throw something at youapos;, and my dad was all apos;vice fucking versaapos;. The whole time I�couldnapos;t help but grin, though. I love a really good chew out

PS:�We got an offer on the house, but it was ridiculously low, so my parents said no. Weapos;re desperate, but the house is already being sold under its value

ascorbyl palmitate powder, disconnect saddlebags, disconnect router stop, disconnect reconnect llc, disconnect reconnect, disconnect phone service.



Комментариев нет: